Please help this dog??????????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No home as yet, but i will keep everyone updated. I should know by tomorrow if the one person who is seeing him will decide to take him on board :)

Ta for the support everyone.

get over yourself, dogs are a huge problem in this country , thay should be band from citys and only working dogs aloud , the only good dog out my way is a working dog that gets chained up at night or the ones i see in my gun site .. you fools have got no idea what its like to brain a 3 week old lamb because some fool lets there dog roam at night...
clueless dog loveers make me sick

Have you ever heard of a Stromatalite? If not try googling the noun, you will probably relate to it very well.

We're talking about a bloody dog in a pound you fool that has probably never seen a lamb in its life. Two completely seperate issues.

Woo hoo, big man, big gun, wow, we're all impressed.

You're a champ in my eyes Miss B, wish there were more people like you! :)

Wow, thepythonpit, bitter much? :rolleyes:

I hate to be the one to tell you this but there are plenty of responsible dog owners in this country. Get over yourself and take your crap elsewhere. That's not what this thread is about. If you'd like to discuss dogs and their place in this country, perhaps start your own thread??

Salebrosus, does Beau Jack have any behavioural issues and is he desexed? Fingers crossed that he finds a loving new home by Friday :)

Here's a couple pics of my 'pound puppy' - we rescued her from death row earlier this year. She was due to be put to sleep the day I collected her.

wow miss b wonder why no one picked her up straight away she is beautiful is she friendly?

have you listed him on gumtree, cracker etc??

You're a champ in my eyes Miss B, wish there were more people like you! :)

Aw shucks, thanks :) I wasn't really looking to add another dog to the family but when I found out she was being PTS there was no way I could just leave her there.

missllamathuen said:
wow miss b wonder why no one picked her up straight away she is beautiful is she friendly?

She ended up in the pound and her owners didn't claim her. The pound were going to put her to sleep because there had been an outbreak of illness so all the dogs were being euthanised "just in case" they were sick (which she wasn't). I bugged them and bugged them to let me have her, and eventually they agreed to let me take her. I collected her in the morning; she was due for the green dream that afternoon.

But yeah to answer your question; she's just gorgeous. She doesn't dig, she doesn't bark, she's house-trained, she loves to play fetch, she's smart, and she's only young (not quite 2 years old). She is a bit of an escape artist, however with two Huskies of our own already our backyard is 100% escape-proof :lol: There's absolutely nothing wrong with her - her owners were just too lazy to collect her from the pound after she kept getting out.

Anyway Beau Jack looks like he deserves a second chance, he's got his whole life ahead of him - hopefully someone can give him a home :)

Mrmikk.... I'm right with ya..............................where do I send a money order to you salebrosus ...................... hopefully, we can help with food etc, or maybe the new owner will be getting an amount of food to keep them going for a while!!!!

ANYONE ELSE??????........

Wish i was closer and allowed to have him, looks like he would be such a beautiful dog with some training.

Latest update guys is that a couple who viewed Beau Jack yesterday have agreed to take him. As yet he has not yet been picked up but another person called and has said they will take him if the first family change their mind.

Fingers crossed, and thanks for everyone's help :)

Latest update guys is that a couple who viewed Beau Jack yesterday have agreed to take him. As yet he has not yet been picked up but another person called and has said they will take him if the first family change their mind.

Fingers crossed, and thanks for everyone's help :)

Sounds good :D!

FANTASTIC!!!!! This is GREAT news!!! So it looks like Beau Jack will have a home with someone! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good work Salebrosus and all concerned!! What a great start to the day!

fantastic!!!! i did send this info to some good mates but unfortunatly they couldn't take him in but YAY atleast we got someone................................................................................................................................................................ i hate seeing animals being put down :(

YAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY FANTASTIC result....... well done Salebrosus, you deserve a bloomin medal................ I lost so much sleep last night trying to think of ways to find him a home.

A great job, so verrrrrrry well done. ALL HAIL TO SALEBROSUS!!!!! You're a champ!

Hey All,

I got this email from the lady who first sent me an email about Beau Jack........................................

Hi Simone,
just thought I would let you know that Beau Jack has now gone to a good home – has 10 acres to run around in and another dog and 3 boys to play with so he should be really happy.
It is really good to know there are a lot of people out there who love animals – that’s why I sent the email as I was sure there would be someone who would want him.

From Lyn,

AWESOME - Huge thaks to everyone during this thread :):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back