Please help this dog??????????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Beau Jack!!!!!! You'll get there lad!!!!!! SOMEONE is bound to see you who can have a dog, especially one as beautiful as you. Hope it's a great home you are going to soon.

C'mon guys someone must want a beautiful dog like this, please don't let him be put down, I wish I had the facilities to take him right now I would do so in a flash.

Please....anyone with a good home and lots of love for this guy? Must be someone.......

I have a idea of someone who may want to adopt, i will have to ask him and see if he is keen, as he is looking for a dog at the moment...

i would take him in a heartbeat, only problem being I have two dogs already.... both RSPCA rescues.

I would never buy a dog from anywhere else, way too many dogs get put down there.

It broke my heart to go to the RSPCA animal shelter to get Bonnie...so many animals needing so much love! I don't know how the people can manage to work there without getting depressed or going insane. It takes a strong and dedicated person cudos to them all!

I hope Beau Jack finds a new home!

Now on topic...salebrosus, please keep us informed of Beau Jack's success and don't let the naysayers get to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do, i will keep all of you updated on Beau Jack's plight, i won't let this little guy get euthansed without a fight.

On a more positive note we maybe able to help by sponsoring this guy, please PM Salebrous with your support. I am more than willing to put my money where my mouth is.

i posted it up on facebook so hopefully that might make some sort of difference

Mods, please don't lock this thread for the sake of one idiot and a few heated (deserved) responses, this is an important cause.

Just asking :)

Wow, thepythonpit, bitter much? :rolleyes:

I hate to be the one to tell you this but there are plenty of responsible dog owners in this country. Get over yourself and take your crap elsewhere. That's not what this thread is about. If you'd like to discuss dogs and their place in this country, perhaps start your own thread??

Salebrosus, does Beau Jack have any behavioural issues and is he desexed? Fingers crossed that he finds a loving new home by Friday :)

Here's a couple pics of my 'pound puppy' - we rescued her from death row earlier this year. She was due to be put to sleep the day I collected her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back