pogona minor minors finally

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickousley

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi
i finally found and orded a couple of pair adult pogona minor minors will post pic when they arrive and hope they start to breed
mick

they arrive in two weeks cant wait i have been looking for some for over a year
i have lawsoniis breeding and hopefully pogona mitchellis in January
mick

Are they wild caught from WA or captive bred?

Well if you're interested in swapping for some more lawsoni drop me a PM. Be willing to do a 3 for 1 deal or something like that.

Congrats.

How much you selling Henrylawsoni for when they hatch?
Been looking for ages.

Cam

sorry it would take more than 3 lawsoniis to equal 1 minor minor
Mick

really? whats so special bout the minor's? i have 2 males and want to get some females to breed with em, been lookin around for some...are ya able to pm the breeder/dealers info (ph no.) to me, if so thx in advance....

try getting them other than in WA sorry Reptilian i bought all they had
lawsonii are $65 to SCHS members and $70 to none members just a bit of a discount to schs members
mick

Did you get em from over here? and you know when they will have any more?

i rang heap of breeders over there, they have females if you contact your department calm they will email you alist of dealers i think there is alady called Sue in Karatha that has some
mick

yeah ok, thx...i did try contactin a fair few on that list...none had any tho...oh well will try again...thx mate...

hope you get some if i get any email from them i will let you know but try Ken at reptile trader he seems to be the most helpful
mick

pm me when ya do come up, we have a couple of spare rooms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back