pogona minor minors finally

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we coming over in march april...lol, but yeah, its a lovely place and ya welcome to stay for free accomodation...We can tell ya the good "toursist spots" too...

Pogona Minor Minor???

sorry mate but I just have to ask I have never heard of a Pogona minor minor before sorry to say lol its a frog correct me if i'm wrong! is it ? I don't even know what they look like are they the poisoness ones or just very hard to get and very pretty to look at? (shrugs)

Jo

oh bugger I just looked like....

a tool lol there not a frog are they lol
someone said they are a turtle.....What are they guys? :)oops: )
hahaha

jo

haha, nah mate nothin like that...Thats the scientific name for Western Bearded Dragons...

thats cool, we all learn new things all the time...LoL

They were my first herp and i LOVE the dragons, lovely handlers and tempers and great looking...I dont have any real good pics, but here they are (basicly look like the other dragons)

will try and get more for ya later...

Attachments

• random photos 046.jpg
    random photos 046.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 34
  • random photos 049.jpg
    random photos 049.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 31
sorry it would take more than 3 lawsoniis to equal 1 minor minor
Mick

No worries Mick, I understand the lengths you had to go to get them. Ive seen your wanted ads for a long time now.

What price are you planning on for the hatchies?

i realy dont know what price yet as no one has them and some vitties are still $100 and some lawsoniis are $100 I payed a bit more than that and a dealer has all ready contacted me and will pay$100each for the first clutch so they have a head start on the rest so probably
$150each
Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back