Pogona mitchelli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got a friend/colleaugue thats has just aqired a dozen north western beardies and should be breeding some this season, they are all captive breed, and he has 3 different blood lines.
Does any one else keep these awsome dragons.?

got pics TB? i am a breadie man myslef, 15 of them and still going!!

No I don't YET. Be interested when your friend has some for sale though. Thanks TB. :wink:

dont have pics but these things are awsome.

TB, here are some pics of some hatchlings that I was given from Dave at Pilbara Pythons.
They are great little dragons, from what I gather they grow to a smaller size than pogona henrylawsonii. Hopefully these will colour up as they apparently have some stunning coloured animals in their background. These would be F2 captive bred babies I think Dave?

Beardies are tops!!!!. I should have some hatchling henrylawsoni this year!!!! :D

mitchelli

hear some some pics of some adult ones sent to me by dave. these ones r from the wild so u got to remember that if they had been captive breed they'd look a lot better then what they do. sorry about the pic size people.

how much woul hatchlings of these set me back?

Cnv0199.jpg

Cnv0200.jpg

Cnv0201.jpg

Easier to see :)

thanks Magpie, im not using my compter im at a mates house and he dosen't have anythink i could resize with. thank u.
hornet, we r to sure at the moment on cost sorry.

thats kool, i know pogona minor are bout $180 for hatchlings, are these ever rarer in captivity them the minors?

all i have 2 say is lucky you and the few others who have them, lets hope i can land a job soon so i can get some when they become available

awsome, what sized tank would b minimun for a pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back