Pogona mitchelli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
won't take too long before they are readily availble, wasn't too long ago pogona henrylawsonii were going for $200 each and pretty hard to get hold of.
Mine are growing like weeds so should be on track to breed this season.

awsome, i will have my 4ft tank spare soon, as soon as my 5 barbata move outdoors

another thing, are they any more difficult to look after then say blac soil beardeds or eastern beardeds?

no not really, but u will have to mist them with water every 2 days or so, coz they dont really drink out of a water bowl, they will lick it off themself, the rocks an the walls of the tubs, thats about it .

if your able to get your hands on herps like this, you think you would be able to track down garden skinks or fence skinks?

iceman,
I've found mine drink from a water bowl no probs, mine is very shallow though and they will sometimes just stand in it.
One thing I've noticed they seem to be far more partial to veges than most other juvinile pogona species. Mine probably get 50-50 insects and veges and seem to prefer a salad to chasing down crickets.

Splitmore, im just going on what troy said to do, so i just do that. my guy love to hunt down there crickets an woods, but i do give them veg as will.

I understand that Mitchelli are scarce at the moment but is anyone planning to sell any of these dragons any time soon? How much are they likely to cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back