pooo you slatey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very interesting read i must say.

Get over it!!! I think it is quite diplomatic. The mods do a great job!
JMO

its funny they complain about our rudness and behavior but then they do it on another site.. heheh .. children

A supposed reptile site which allows a "belly lint" thread to go on & on for how many pages is coming apart at the seams I would say - the lunatics are in charge of the asylum. Yes, I got a warning (from Soulweaver) for being disruptive & disrespectful - but I don't care one bit - he's gone now, and will probably try to gain some influence elsewhere, but he's got no chance. I also don't tolerate fools gladly, and when we get the likes of alienpunk (RIP) totally dominating (1200 posts in 1 month) without some sort of control being placed on him then the place has lost it's reason for being. Decent moderators are needed here, or APS, which was once a very useful resource, will alienate all those with the knowledge to make it so again.

Jamie.

i think we all now know that our mods are not as holy as we thought, what a suprise..

Herpstar and Agamidae is same member. Agamidae asked to create another username becaose some problems with other members. I did this for him and look what is going on. Hmm.

Get over it!!! I think it is quite diplomatic. The mods do a great job!
JMO

but when it is speaking about them rudely or in a very disrespectful way is it still their job? and when it's behind your back talking to them like your mates and back stabbin them is it still their job? i have never seen in a job description "back stabbin and being nasty" is required! and if there was im sure everyone would have that job sounds easy enough! at least have some guts if your gunna bag someone and tell them yourself not go on about them to others! JMO (and ofcorse nothing against anyone on this site)

I don't often write or comment on this site, I only read and sift through a large amount of crap to find interesting topics on reptiles. We can all do without the politics, but the mods do what they gotta do. It is necessary discussion to police the site.

Gee, I wonder what greebo and soulweaver had against me? Curiouser & curiouser... don't worry, I wouldn't be jumping at the chance to "work" with them either (as a moderator)... what a pair of powerfreaks!
Jamie.

Agreed Jamie and Mr B.

Lets not even mention Souly... geeeeezus

i think people might be over reacting. if the mods were dictating power freaks then this thread woud not still be running. i accept that im new and prob dont understand any of the politics behind all this, but this is just my opinion.

i for one am disgusted at what is / has been going on and even more so that admin are attempting to hide it by deleting threads.

It's still running because Marc has 95% of site members behind him. If mods screw him over anymore they will lose way too many members over it. It's crisis control at the moment. :)

The other thread which had alot of quotes and stuff in it was deleted by the administrators.

Well, seeing as I didn't get a chance to say it in Marc's thread about his snakes being returned before it got deleted, I'll say it here....

Marc I am so sorry to hear that your snakes were all returned to you dead, that really is a tragedy, as is the fact that people doubted your collection had certain snakes and was stolen... as if your loss hasn't been devastating enough. I'm really sorry to see you go, from the posts of yours I've read, you are a wealth of information and with your leaving the site, we lose that. May the future hold much brighter things for you. Take care & BB.

Yeah mine got deleted too.. guess Ill stay for a night.. sorry to dissapoint Duga lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back