pooo you slatey

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah mine got deleted too.. guess Ill stay for a night.. sorry to dissapoint Duga lol

No your thread was not deleted. It is just invisible and I will put it back with out your promotion of another forum and with out bad language or abuse

I also love APS and guys we don't need this.

I think... maybe we do - and thanks Slateman for allowing this to run - it is very important to get this stuff out of the system, and I'm as keen as anyone to see APS run on an even keel again, even though I was privileged to be selected as a moderator on ARF recently. The problem here is that a couple of the moderators lost sight of the fact that the important part of their job was to manage the site for the benefit of the membership at large, and they felt the site was a platform for them to exercise their own egos. This was obvious to me a long time ago, and I'm sorry that it escaped Slateman for so long. I hope this purging will be a lesson to us all - take the time to read between the lines - I have done that here on several occasions, and incurred the wrath of those moderators.

APS is a valuable resource, and should remain so, but while clowns are able to run "belly lint" threads for pages and pages, while the alienpunks are able to go on & on & on unchecked, it will continue to deteriorate and lose it's value to those who need it most.

Jamie.

I am very disapointed in you Marc.......I have been through a lot in my life.....but one thing I would never do is betray confidences! Whatever is said in private between people should stay private, being emails or whatever!

Houston we have a problem.

All this ???? is not good for the site Slatey and Junior. I have just finished reading the cat in the roof website and at the moment APS is a laughing stock. I really think a bit of damage control is needed quickly.

There are quite a few people that have been banned or punished. The vast majority of these people are extremely knowledgable about all things herp. Without them being here on a frewuent basis many of us would have a hard time accessing the correct information for our needs. This is where the animals suffer. People take shortcuts when they can't get the information needed and ultimately bad husbandry can come into the equation.

I was once told by a mod that he did'nt care if I did'nt donate to the site or not. Not right. This site survives by donations whether it be by Sponsor banners or just donations of animals or even books as comp prizes.

If this site survived without donations then why is the current $5 and $10 charge for subscriptions etc actually charged.

It is the people that make this site. Not the mods. I fully accept that they have ajob to do but it needs to be done with respect, honesty, etc otherwise their integrity can be compromised.

This is just my opinion. I would hate for all the good people not to be available to chat with and swap stories, photo's and info.

I don't mind naming certain people. I hide behind nothing. Never have and never will. If I make a mistake I will apologize and sometimes when the mods make a mistake they could'nt care. If they actually apologized and bit the bullet sometimes an incredible amount of respect would be earnt.

Cheers to all the good guys & girls...............................................................and cheers to all the bad guys and girls.

This about sums it up I'd say...

when i first regeisterd to this site everyone was great but it has being getting bad and fast hardly anyone is helping each other out most people are just making reptiles out as a joke

Jamie.

nothing has changed, the slater has been doing this since day one and all the sheep have dug deep into their pockets to run this crap. how embarrasing

popcoen anybody?

What a first post

nothing has changed, the slater has been doing this since day one and all the sheep have dug deep into their pockets to run this crap. how embarrasing

popcoen anybody?

Nice first post:shock: Anyone we know

I don't want to get involved in this slinging match but it's terrible to see such a great resource go to the dogs.

How about pulling your heads in and playing nice, we are all suposed adults here, or are we???????

First and final word...mine
I think it is about time we all pulled our heads in and do what is best for the site...
to those that are not happy with the site ... LOG OFF ...and go and whinge somewhere else.
For those that are happy with the site...... please post
APS is here for all reptile lovers ......and some of you are just whingers...get lost

REPTILES RULE

popcoen anybody?

Another candidate for a mods job:shock: :shock: .

I think that everyone should settle down and get back on track here, we are meant to be asking and answering questions. Lets stop the bagging of the mods and stuff.

Its simple really, if you think you can do it better then put ya hand up and do it otherwise keep quiet and let the people run the site. If you have a problem then why not deal wth it properly??

First and final word...mine
I think it is about time we all pulled our heads in and do what is best for the site...
to those that are not happy with the site ... LOG OFF ...and go and whinge somewhere else.
For those that are happy with the site...... please post
APS is here for all reptile lovers ......and some of you are just whingers...get lost

REPTILES RULE

Bravo mate, everyone wipe your pussy eyes n lets get back to what we first came to the site for...reptiles

lets get back to what we first came to the site for...reptiles

That's the problem, I don't visit this site to see threads that go for days about belly button lint and all the other CRAP that people with not much interest in reptiles, but who need a stage for attention, seem to be able to post endlessly here at the moment.

Interesting nonsense that Garry 2 and Cheazy posted - how long have they been members?

Jamie.

OK all said what they wanted and we should cut this before it is too late to take back some comments taken too far.

I am locking this topic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back