Poor MrBredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsBredli

Reaction score
Why is MrBredli (that stunningly handsome young devil) still banned? He has some very important PM's to send to some very important men about their very important dogs. Ban should have been lifted at 8pm. WTF?

You have been banned for the following reason:
repeted mods abuse.

Date the ban will be lifted: 12/10/2006, 08:00 PM

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:10 PM.

Hey, are you and MrBredli an item?

Just the nick name got me thinking .. ;)

I certainly do! In fact i have two, one says "I love me" and the other says "I'm big in Europe"!

welcome back.. even tho you were hardley gone.. hehel

Thanks mod. ;)

It might not have been a long time, but they banned me at the worst possible time, i had so many things going on and not being able to access my PM's really stuffed me up..

Thanks mod. ;)

It might not have been a long time, but they banned me at the worst possible time, i had so many things going on and not being able to access my PM's really stuffed me up..

Thats the sort of people you deal with sometimes. WB anyway :)

Thanks and whilst on the subject, i may aswell kick up a bit of a stink and protest my innocence.. I got my first infraction point *yawn* for dedicating a bikini pic to Greebo. Now most people would be happy to see a bikini pic posted and dedicated to them (i know i would), in fact Greebo had even stated earlier that he was upset because i was not going to post for a month, his immediate response was "No bikini pics for a month?!" :)

My second infraction point *yawn* was for continuing to be a meanie to Greebo. But it wasn't my fault as i had already posted that before i got the first warning.

Anyways, all that matters is i'm back now and Greebo is still a goose. With that said, let's move on. :)

Thanks and whilst on the subject, i may aswell kick up a bit of a stink and protest my innocence.. I got my first infraction point *yawn* for dedicating a bikini pic to Greebo. Now most people would be happy to see a bikini pic posted and dedicated to them (i know i would), in fact Greebo had even stated earlier that he was upset because i was not going to post for a month, his immediate response was "No bikini pics for a month?!" :)

My second infraction point *yawn* was for continuing to be a meanie to Greebo. But it wasn't my fault as i had already posted that before i got the first warning.

Anyways, all that matters is i'm back now and Greebo is still a goose. With that said, let's move on. :)

Seems very unfair. I got my first infraction for a swear word. Mind you, people can post words like WTF, ROLMFAO, bitch, and various other words. I say the word s*h*i*t* in context and get an infraction. A slanging match occurs between me and another party and my account disappears, lol :) Not even an email or PM telling where it went..... :)

They must have dumped your account out the back. Yayo and AlienPunk are probably fighting over it as we speak! :lol:

lol, I don't care anyway. I really don't.

I will send you a PM. Mr Bredli :)

Sit tight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back