Poor MrBredli

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks and whilst on the subject, i may aswell kick up a bit of a stink and protest my innocence.. I got my first infraction point *yawn* for dedicating a bikini pic to Greebo. Now most people would be happy to see a bikini pic posted and dedicated to them (i know i would), in fact Greebo had even stated earlier that he was upset because i was not going to post for a month, his immediate response was "No bikini pics for a month?!" :)

I can't understand it mate :lol: I too enjot the odd bikini pic... here's one dedicated to you bro ;) enjoy! (awaiting infraction points lol)

Attachments

• elisha-cuthbert-3-743093.jpg
    elisha-cuthbert-3-743093.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited by a moderator:
lol, check PM's Mr Bredli, and quickly before the mods read it. :)

just kidding Lucas here's a more tasteful one :lol:

Attachments

• Mandy Moore sexy bikini.jpg
    Mandy Moore sexy bikini.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 74

and one more to dream of in bed ;)

Attachments

• bikini-micro-string.jpg
    bikini-micro-string.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 87
Hi Jessop,

I am not even going to ask why you have a male in pink budgie smugglers stored on your pc.

The females I can handle all day (and night) long but that bloke reminds me of all the male cabin crew at work.ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks mod. ;)

It might not have been a long time, but they banned me at the worst possible time, i had so many things going on and not being able to access my PM's really stuffed me up..

Then I suggest you deal with your PMs ASAP. Actually, everyone should.

:p

Hix

the sky is rumbling.....the Gods, I mean Mods are at work....:rolleyes:

and one more to dream of in bed ;)
Damn jessop, how did you get a pic of me in my bikini :shock:
Oh and MRS Bredli,,,,, car park, 10mins, it's on....... He's mine :p:lol: :lol: :lol: rofl

Then I suggest you deal with your PMs ASAP. Actually, everyone should.

:p

Hix

What does that mean Hix? Are you suggesting APS may not be here for much longer? Slatey should offer APS up for sale (or free) instead of just shutting it down. I'd be happy to buy APS or at least take over the running costs etc rather than just taking it out back and shooting it. APS does still have a place amongst the aussie reptile forums and anyone who doubts that is kidding themselves. Even after all the **** over the last week or so, this place still gets the most visitors, still has the most posts, still has the most animals advertised (even though it is now a subscription service!). Slatey would be an idiot to throw in the towel now.

It would be a sad day for the herp community if this site is shut down, lots of things to be learned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back