Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woma.

Brad,- the bumble bee is mating with normal WA black and whites from the same locale as he.

Mr Blue , are you showing off AGAIN ? Is this jungle any good ? :lol:

very nice jungle rockman. na not showing off, just a couple of picks of some animals here that were lying around. :wink:

I think everyone will now put you on their best friends wish list ! Will you have any young of those animals for sale at all ? Do i have to put my name down now for some hatchy's ?

Sorry TrueBlue nothing within those pictures impress me in the slightest.....................

*Falls to the ground crying and screaming "It's not fair!!!!!"* :D:D:D

The olive is a wonderful snow white. Is this normal of the albino olives or is this one esspecially nice?

dont fall for his tricks you can see a spot on the bottom of the pic he has missed a spot when he was painting :) :p

on a serious note waht is it? just dirt?

rockman,- the greens are mating and looks like at least one is gravid, got a few gravid womas, stimmies, bhps, olives etc already. The male albino olive is still a year to young, although was supposed to be the same age as the female??, a friend owns them and gave them to me to breed for him,(the seller blatantly ripped him off IMO, but thats another story. hope the seller reads this.!!). :shock:

munkee, the albino olives are a yellowish colour up untill 3-4 years of age then turn snow white.

aussie, just a spot of rat blood from her last feed, they are mental cases when food is around.
Should have a clutch of hets as my male has been up to his puds in guts a number of times with her.

Have you got any photos of you nice looking black & white blackheads at all ? You also have WA blackheads don't you ? Are they mating for you this year ? Is this the one that you are mating with bumble-bee ? Can i put my name down for a pair this year ? Those stimmies that you have , are they the WA one's at all ? Do you have any photos of the stimmies ? Thanks .

how big is he, he looks auite big in pic diffently his girth
haha as he ahould be, i thought you said his a year to young though? trying anyway?

aussie, the male is to young,( shouldnt be thought if my friend got what he paid for. :shock: ), thats a pick of the female. Ive put the male in with her but he shows no interest,( needs another year to mature).
rockman, got WA bhps and QLD bhps, dont have a camera and dont have any picks of the WA bhps.
Got south west qld stimmies, NTs, and WAs, all are breeding this year.

oh ok, i thought when breeding albino's you breed the albino to the normal then breed the het's and you get a clutch of half albino half normal?
what actually is the way?

Great pics guys!! I still haven't got any decent shots of mine...got a late xmas 05 pressie last night a new digital cam (olympus 7.1 MP) hope to get some great shots very soon.....

TrueBlue my hat off to you and your collection............. Amazing!!! :mrgreen: I hope to grow my collection with the help of your breeders......beautiful animals.......I wish I had the funds to buy some bredli's from your latest clutch. :(

Can I ask what qualtiy of pics/camera everyone is using...(Megapixel etc)

here's a few of my pets ENJOY! :)
IMG_0099_edited.jpg

IMG_0100_edited.jpg

spottie2.jpg

jettahead.jpg

Aussiesnakelover the het babies would be (roughly) 1/4 albinos, 1/2 hets and 1/4 normals. You cannot tell which the normals and hets are though for het parents.

re Post

Very nice gex jjgirl,heres a pic of NT woma yellow :)

Rockhead that's a stunning gtp! It's just the colours I like...I don't really like the blue ones much but that little one has the beautiful green and the white looks so crisp :D

The Woma is sexy to...did somebody shave off his eyebrows? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back