Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: re Post

yeah nice daimond, pure as the driven snow. I call that morph slugs, and love them.!!

RE: re Post

serpenttounge: i really wish i did know mate she popped up for sale here a while back with no photos the guy was advertising for a friend that was selling i raced over to see her and didnt have to look twice. She is approx 10ft she is a very big girl.

sammccarthy: i dont know about that serpenttounge is the diamond expert here he might be able to answer that but i dont think so to me she looks very much like the original diamonds.

zulu: yeah she is the real deal

Heres one of my favs of a blotchy.

Re: RE: re Post

Sammccarthy said:
correct me if im wrong is that second diamond a melanistyc diamond that is the opposite to the hypo.

Sam it's a good ol' fashion diamond, looks like many of the wild ones out there. I find it hard to come by diamonds that look this way(that aren't wild caught) because it seems everyone is breeding them to produce high yellows.

It's a diamond to die for!!

RE: Re: RE: re Post

serpenttounge: I have been searching everywhere for a male just like her so i can keep the original as they were meant to be but i havnt had any luck.

Just another one of her i have here.

This was taken when i first got her home.

Heres Fluffy
mypic18.JPG

and the new ziggy
mypic17.JPG

WOW, some cracker animals....some rather proud keepers out there, well done...here's a favourite scalaris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back