Pretty pilbariensis!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The larger tanks are hanging about 10cm over the end of the shelf so I can see underneath the moist end, the smaller ones are light enough to slide out to check.

:0)

Does that mean they lay right onto the glass at the bottom of the sand?

excuse my ignorance, but i always thought that geckos could climg glass kinda like frogs, in which case your juvies would escape. i guess this is just BS?

excuse my ignorance, but i always thought that geckos could climg glass kinda like frogs, in which case your juvies would escape. i guess this is just BS?

Knob tails are terrestrial, so yes, it is BS LOL! There are of course species that do climb and would escape, but you don't keep those species in tanks without a lid hehehe!

i love those guys, they're so cute!
How much are hatchlings (usually)? and do they need special temps/lights? Do the hatchies need to stay seperate so they don't attack each other or is it just to keep track of whose eating, how much etc
oops, sorry for all the Q's!

hey saz
i am still so much in love with redish colour geckos i saw when i was at ur place getting the angle. i know you said usually about $350 for one. does anyone ever sell them cheaper than that. i would LOVE to get one off you but andrew (the hubby) doesnt want to spend that much. LOL typical bloody men:cry:

i love those guys, they're so cute!
How much are hatchlings (usually)? and do they need special temps/lights? Do the hatchies need to stay seperate so they don't attack each other or is it just to keep track of whose eating, how much etc
oops, sorry for all the Q's!

Levis are $150, pilbariensis are $230 and occidentalis are $250. They don't need special lighting as they are nocturnal, but they do require a hot spot of at least 28 degrees.

You don't have to seperate the hatchies unless there is an obvious problem. Having said that they can do better if kept seperately. I keep all hatchies seperate at first just until I am sure they are feeding consistently and have gotten their confidence.

Hope this helps :0)

hey saz
i am still so much in love with redish colour geckos i saw when i was at ur place getting the angle. i know you said usually about $350 for one. does anyone ever sell them cheaper than that. i would LOVE to get one off you but andrew (the hubby) doesnt want to spend that much. LOL typical bloody men:cry:

LOL! Yes the amyae are awesome! I very much doubt I will have any available this season though as I have a long list of people who want them.

:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back