Problem child

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fair enough, i hear what your saying. i dont have any that strike the glass, all kept in generous sized enclosure's, undisturbed in a zero traffic area and seem happy to do what they do. ill go back into my box now. Moderators close this thread

I'm still fairly new to all this, got my bredli off a mate a couple of months ago (yes we both have licenses) because she became pregnant (the mate, not the snake) she mentioned she was fairly aggressive after having to have antibiotic injections and hasn't ever really come back to being more relaxed. I dont know how old she is but she's nearly 2m in length.
I got her out for a lil fresh air and time in the sun, as soon as i got her outside she came up the hook sniffed my hand and then latched onto my thumb, with the help of a couple of friends i got her off and put her back in the enclosure, before today ive always used riggers gloves (soft leather working gloves) and she's never bitten me before... any tips or anything to help relax her would be great...
thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back