Pygmy Mulga Monitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im in melb and breed gillens,there not uncommon in vic,maybe in petshops,but even in petshops u see them a bit,sometimes abit pricy though,places like amazing amazon and upmarket pets have them abit,u may have to wait till almost christmas for babys now though,i have one bub left from lasat season,but im hanging on to it,testing out a sexing theory,females are hard to find with most monitors,im still trying to find a female ridgey or more to pr with my boys,after losing my female last season,your best bet is to buy babys in small groups,im spewing i never held on to any of my ridgey bubs the last few seasons,i did keep one from last season as well though,hope my sexing theory is wrong,and the bub is a female,time will tell

richardsc If I bought some hatchies I would most likey buy 3, they are so cute!! Am I able to reserve 3 hatchies from you if you get some this x-mas? How much would you sell them for?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back