Quotes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peterjohnson64

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
question, how do you get a quote from an old thread into a new one and how do you quote two people in the same post????

If you use the 'post reply' function rather then quick reply, you simply cut and paste the text, then highlight it and click on 'quote'. Not sure how to get it to say the person you're quoting though.. the person's name always comes up as a ? for me, and alot of other people i notice - there's a trick to it.. something along the lines of [quote/=peterjohson64.. if you know what i mean..?

[quote/= Mr Bredli]88 members online and not one decent thread going Someone tell me how much you hate cats..[/quote]

peterjohnson64 said:
question, how do you get a quote from an old thread into a new one and how do you quote two people in the same post????

now lets see if i can get mrbredlis in here too......

mrbredli said:
If you use the 'post reply' function rather then quick reply, you simply cut and paste the text, then highlight it and click on 'quote'. Not sure how to get it to say the person you're quoting though.. the person's name always comes up as a ? for me, and alot of other people i notice - there's a trick to it.. something along the lines of [quote/=peterjohson64.. if you know what i mean..?

Ooh.. how did i do that? .. that ? is still there though..

Same as i said above, just did it twice.. that ? is really annoying though.. :?

Open the other thread in another window, open as many windows as you need.

purplefunkything said:
duga can do it, ive seen him post 3 at once.....are you out there duga????
anyone else got any ideas???

the first one is easy enuf to get in but its the second one.....

purplefunkything said:
oooooo, you clever man, share yr secret

But Bred's, we want to post quotes from other threads, not thi sone. Ya know, lIke "Bikinis" from Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back