R albinos selling ????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Australia follows the current trend in the US, then yes they will drop but you have to remember that many breeding projects are based on Albinos not just for the Albino look, but it adds to the gene pool to create some special specimens. So things like ablino, hypo and axanthic will always be valuable for those who seriously want to create something special in their collection.
As for GTP's the Australian GTP will always be valued and if the US market is anything to go by there are so many morphs out there the price is infact going up!
I envy anybody making money from what they love and breeding pythons is no different.

I agree with James. The key words are QUALITY & CONSISTENCY. Breeders who prove themselves (on the market) doing just that, will always do alright.
Choose your future breeding stock carefully, look after them with love and you will be rewarded.

if you outlaid 5K for a male and the price did drop to say 1K each by the time you breed them, you will easily get your money back.
realistically they price of albinos will drop but when??? who truelly knows? they are easy to keep, look amazing, tame as a puppy and the prize in most collections... all this and they are available to absolutely anyone with a herp lisence.
honestly in my opinion we will see these guys start to drop mid next year but i think it will be a good slow and steady drop, not like GTPs or RSPs

if you outlaid 5K for a male and the price did drop to say 1K each by the time you breed them, you will easily get your money back.
realistically they price of albinos will drop but when??? who truelly knows? they are easy to keep, look amazing, tame as a puppy and the prize in most collections... all this and they are available to absolutely anyone with a herp lisence.
honestly in my opinion we will see these guys start to drop mid next year but i think it will be a good slow and steady drop, not like GTPs or RSPs

i agree.albino darwins have the looks,good temperment, very basic to look after and even in 10 years or so ,still will be one of the most sort after pythons.
cheers
simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back