R.i.p abby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inlandtaipan078

Reaction score
Hey guys I want be around for A while my baby girl has passed away on sat and we still don't know why i'll post the funeral details for freinds and locals merry christmas and I pray anybody doesn't have to go through this.

R.I.P ABBY
Love mum & dad

Sorry inland taipan 078. much strength for you and your family.

Last edited:
Inland, my heart is breaking for you, your wife and your families. I hope that you are able at this time to focus on the blessings that little Abby bought to your lives and remember her for them and not the saddness that you feel now. Remember though the sorrow will not end it will fade but the memories will stay strong for ever. You are in my thoughts and my prayers.

So sorry for your loss Inland, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time

My condolences .. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..

really sorry for ur loss, i can only imagine how heartbreaking that must be. :(

.MY deepest sympathies to you and your wife and anyone that is nearest and dearest to you at this time of total despair......the dark cloud will hang over your heads for a while but as I pm'd you ..you will pull through to the other side xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry to hear of your loss, hope you get the answer to why, it wont bring her back but may ease the hurt if only just a little

i recently had to deal with the death of a loved one and someone sent me this poem so i now pass it on to you

A Parable of Immortality

I am standing on the shore as a great ship gently glides from the harbor and sails toward the horizon. She is beautiful. Sails billowing; and shining bright as sunlight sparkling on distant waters. She grows smaller and smaller until at last, her white sails shine as ribbons out where the sky and water mingle as one.

And as I watch, a voice behind me says, "Well, she's gone." She's gone. Gone? "No," I tell myself. No, she is not really gone. Not really. She is gone only in the sense that I can no longer see her.

In reality, she is the same as ever; just as beautiful; just as shining. And deep in my heart I know, that on another shore someone is crying out, "Look! Look everyone! Here she comes!"

- Henry Van Dyke

So deeply sorry for your loss. No parent should have to bury their children. My prayers are with you.

Such a terrible thing to happen. I'm sorry for you're loss and I will pray for your family and dear little Abby.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure I speak for everyone here on the forum when I say that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this incredibly difficult time.

So very sorry to hear about your loss.

Our family's thoughts and prayers are with you at this terrible time.

RIP LITTLE ABBY
white-rose-picture.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back