R.i.p abby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a parent I can't express how sorry I feel for you and your family. I hope you can find closure soon when you find out what took your wonderful little girl from this world. It is every parent's nightmare, and no words that I can think of would make you feel better. Our thoughts are with you.

we lost my nephew three days after new year day this year they never found out why my heart breaks for you and your family i wouldnt wish that pain on anyone

:(
This definately pulls at the heart strings, sorry for your loss.

it was tripliody beleive it or not from whar ive read and what the doctor has said they see it once every 5 years I still can't beileve it instead of 48 chromezomes there were 60 1 extra on each chromezome from each of us, doctor's words [ non compatible with human life ]

My wife and I thanyou for your support and kind words
they don't help the heartache
but they are more helpfull than you Imagine

you have touched out hearts and we thank you.

Kate,Victoria,Dylan & Anthony

I'm very sorry for your loss.
Having a young daughter myself, i can only imagine the anger, sadness and confusion you are feeling at the moment.
Although words on a screen don't help the pain or answer your questions as to why, know that behind them there are real people who care and are thinking of you and your family in this time of grieving for your lost little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back