R.i.p abby

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for ur loss inland, prays and thoughts are with u and ur family mate

R.I.P Abby :(

"Only the good die young"............ sorry to hear your heartbreaking news, but know this, she will live on, in all your hearts. Thoughts are with you.

I know no kind words, or a warm embrace will soften your sorrow. Sometimes little angels are sent to us, even if only for a short time, to teach us love and show us the way. May you always feel your little angels presence that will shine through in all things beautiful. R.I.P dear little Abby. :cry:

I can't even imagine what you are going through. No one should ever have to deal with so much grief. My thoughts are with you and your family :(

RIP Abby

:cry:

No one should ever have to go through this
Very very sorry about your loss
Im sure there's not much I can say that will make it any easier.....

inland sorry for the loss mate, it is always hard to loose a loved one. my prayers condolences and thoughts are with you and your families. be stong .

I can't begin to imagine how it must feel. My thoughts are with you and yours.

I'm so very sorry for your loss my heart and best wishes go out to you and your family, our town has lost 2 beautiful babies in the last month to cot death so I know how you must be hurting and questioning why.
Once again our thoughts are with you in this horrible time

8WQORM9050
My heart is breaking for you & your family. There is a special angel watching over you & your family now.......RIP little Abby. XX :cry:

Oh i feel so sad for you, your wife and your family and friends.
I dont even know you but so very much wish i could say the words and offer the comfort that would ease the heartache and hurt you are feeling right now.

im so so sorry
R.I.P Abbey darling

condolences and thought with you all!!

let alone at all... but around Xmas is heartbreaking... :(

I am so sorry for your loss, my condolences go out to you and your family.
R.I.P Abby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back