R.I.P Shaniqua.... and any other losses :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymike

Reaction score
:cry:

I just came in to find my lil angel shaniqua has passed on, shes a baby thick tailed gecko and i had her for about a year.

Ive noticed that she has been lying down out in the open in her inclosure more often in the day, i thought it may have something to do with it being warmer weather... but i didnt think anything of it because she has been eating and drinking normal as usual. ive been misting them every couple days and her frind Jamal is still doing fine but he isnt out in the open any where near as much as she was.... is this strange?? they have a little hide and the top of theyre log is hollow so she has plenty space to hide during the day :(

But this is my goodbye :( ive put up some pics of her,,, she will be missed ! My little angel....

Feel free to leave any comments,

I also thought it might be a nice way to end the year to pay homage to any close pets that have left us through the year. So please post a pic of a pet so they can be remembered too...

Attachments

• DSC01247.jpg
    DSC01247.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC01526.jpg
    DSC01526.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC01555.jpg
    DSC01555.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC01573.jpg
    DSC01573.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 57
so sorry Mike, its hard losing a pet ... and yet we keep buying more.
R.I.P Shaniqua
lovely name BTW

Also a little shout out and RIP to my little homies.... Yang.... Pinkey and brain!!

Attachments

• DSC01096.JPG
    DSC01096.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC00211.jpg
    DSC00211.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back