R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dad and me step mum were both quite shock, both quite upset, i could see dad wanted to cry but was holding it in, i still cant believe it happened, we r gonna miss the guy

pythoness said:
Maybe instead of sending flowers, we should all donate $10 to his wildlife conservation scheme thru aust zoo, i think he would have liked this better than flowers that will die in a few days.
JMO.
sil.

We would definitely be in for that. I still can't believe it; I never thought he'd die. Their park is so awesome, I just hope that the family and friends have the strength to carry on with it all, and as mentioned many times over, our thoughts and best wish go to his wife and kids.

RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

The tv reports make me cry, i think i'm still in disbelief. Could you imagine having to be the one to tell his wife and his daughter? It crushes my heart. I hope they can get some privacy to grieve as they please, although i think a lot of australians consider the irwins as part of their lives and it is as if we've all lost this special person. I pray for his family...

well steve had some great expeiriences like a handling a black mambo or puff adder now those are some bad snakes i can't believe he's dead he's full on like invincible R.I.P Steve

you imagine having to be the one to tell his wife and his daughter?

i would hate to imagine how hard it would of been for terry to explain to the kids that they are never going to see thier daddy again

Re: RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

I wouldn't imagine anyone would be so insensitive and I for one don't regret bagging him in the past, are we supposed to go through life worrying about everything we say in case someone we have criticised dies tragically ?
It is a great loss for this country .

JandC_Reptiles said:
What no1 going to bag the man out?
Hope those that have in the past regret it now he is gone. He will surely be missed. A real shame & huge loss to Herpetology & conservation in general :(

RIP to a great Aussie icon and a trully loved family man :cry: :cry: :cry:
Needless to say he'll be missed by millions.
The donation idea to Australia Zoo Conservation is a great idea, I knw I'd be willing to be part of it, we should get together as an online community and organise something.

r.i.p mate its very sad moment i think for us all

its a very sad day for all of us as lovers of reptiles and animals as a whole lisa and i will have heavy hearts as we loved the guy for who he was and what he has done for the reptile community in australia we join with everyone else online in wanting to send our condolences to his wife and kids he will never be replaced rip steve you will be sadly missed

RIP Steve...

My heartfelt condolences goes to Terrie, Bindi and young Bob.

Steve was a sometimes controversial man but his love for animals far surpassed any other top celebrity who puts their face out there for conservation.

The amount of work he did to promote reptiles was nothing but exceptional.

We have him to thank for many captive breeding programs that will ensure that not just us but the next generation of adults will enjoy the many beautiful animals on this great earth.

RIP Steve and 'Thank You'....

Jo Burkitt.
President.
Society of Frogs and Reptiles.

RE: RIP Steve...

I was told that he was dead today during school,
was i shocked at this news, no. he was a risk taker and the odds were stacked againt him, if you play the lottery enough times you will eventually win. however i can not begin to understand or comprehend the suffering that his wife, Terri or his two children are going to undergo. I can only hope that they are surounded by friends and family in this time of sorrow.

my condolences to the family, may steve rest in peace,

andrew

Im still in shock it is so hard to believe i thought he would live forever.The hardest thing for me is telling my young children tomorrow morning they both idealized him and my son was very proud of being at the same school that Steve Irwin went to when he was young.RIP Steve-And may a flight of angels guide you on your way-Shakespeare (Hamlet it hink?)

RE: RIP Steve...

i can't put into words how i'm feeling, as my close friends know i just went on a holiday just to go to his zoo, he was my idol and my herp hero, i'm just so distrort,

out of respect for steve this will be my only post on here tonight, i'll miss him and the whole world has lost a legend,

RIP STEVE.......................

I honestly don't now what to say. i am sad for him but I honestly think he wouldn't have minded the way her went. It is his family I feel worst for.

R.I.P Steve You were one of the best ambassadors for australian wildlife and your conservation efforts will be forever remembered.

very very sad news, my wife won't stop crying, he was very important to a lot of people and will be missed. I feel for is wife and kids, but in the long run it will make them stronger and hopefully continue his legacy.
RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back