R.I.P. Steve Irwin

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Steve Irwin Dead???

I thought he was great and love his zoo. So sad for his family, and a day after fathers day too. A big loss to Australia.

he knows my godfather, tony billing, one of the worlds leading experts on kiwis

Yeah i thought it was BS, sorry for that last remark, thanks for taking it out mods. :oops:
RIP I feel sorry for his family they will have to put up with a lot of crap from the press too.
Cant say i thought much of him but still sad to see him go.

I'm not a huge fan of his style, but he did immeasurable good for public education on herps as well as all things Aussie nature. And hey, the kids love him.
Condolences to his family and may his good work continue...

I've never hard of anyone being stung anywhere except the foot after treading on one. I assume he must have grabbed it to be stung in the chest with anough force for it to be fatal.
Condolences to all the Irwin clan.

omg that is so sad, i havent yet been to his zoo but was planning on going soon :(

R.I.P Steve

RIP CROCC HUNTER :-( and to think i just finished watching him on austar very very sad

How sad. Just saw it on channel 7. RIP Steve

OMG

Just heard the news, such a tragedy for his family, friends, and all those who supported him. No matter what your veiws on Steve were, he was a treasure to Australia and especially the toursim sector. His work with animals and conservation is second to none, and I hope his work or legacy continues up there and conservation remains as the number 1 priority of this country.

RIP Steve, and best wishes to all his family...

His poor wife and children...........how sad!!

R.I.P Steve!

Shocking news! His tremendous contribution to conservation will never be forgotten.

RIP Steve..

we love you steve, a true aussie legend

That is incredibly sad, I really feel for his family. He did a lot for this country and our wildlife and he was a real character at the same time.

RIP

R.I.P Steve our all time ozzy icon.............................

No, it's real.
those poor kids, and Terry.
i'm in shock, OMFG, i can't believe it.
R.I.P steve

Another great conservationist taken well before his time.

:(

Hix

Oh my god!!

His poor Wife and Kids. Poor Him he did a lots of good stuff educating people about animals in a way that was fun even if you were thinking he was crazy.
Poor guy. I wish it wasnt true. I thought he was great and gutsy!!!

RIP

It just goes to show how well thought off he was it has only just become braking new and there are already threads about him

Very sad, He is not the person to have died this way either.The barbs are coated with a horriable mucas or something. Black back rays are apparently the most dangerous.
Shocking way to go. He will be missed right around the globe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back