Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey dansfish4tea
i only have adult BHP'S i feed domestic rabbits i breed myself i breed meat rabbits for human consumption, only thing is they never make it to the table, id rather my snakes eat them, i never feed live, never ever...........im also a shooter and wild rabbits are the leanest little things, as my inlaws are of ethnic culture wild rabbits are the best in a stew or rabbit pie....mmmmmmmmm ( DREWLLING) yeah back to it..i only wait a couple of weeks for the bunnys to grow the they are a good size then off to the freezer

sorry to steal the thread but it bout over now

u why dont u feed live
just so they don't get harmed the rabbit
or u think it cruel

ok u can have the thread back my bad

dansfish i think u should start a new thread or search for a similar one, the reasons for not feeding live rabbits would be the same as rats.

sorry to steal the thread but it bout over now

u why dont u feed live
just so they don't get harmed the rabbit
or u think it cruel

ok u can have the thread back my bad

Go grab a wild rabbit with your mouth, you'll soon work it out

a work mate asked me if i would like some wild rabbits over the xmas break when he goes shooting and i said yes but would the slug still be in the rabbit would any1 know?

a work mate asked me if i would like some wild rabbits over the xmas break when he goes shooting and i said yes but would the slug still be in the rabbit would any1 know?

Depends what callibar bullet he is using mate, some go right threw the rabbit and out the other side were alot will get lodged in the skull bone if he is using high callibar bullet's then ure fine but low callibar bullets do have a tendency of not coming out the other side

For your info

Attachments

• rabbits and quasil bulk1.doc
    98.5 KB · Views: 39
Rabbits are great feed for snakes as i started feeding my olive female rabbits last year and she gained heaps of weight and this is the first year out of four years tring her,that she finally layed eggs for me.

Congo

My Coastals and Olives have both had rabbits in the past. I found them to be excellent. The snakes bulk up very quickly. I would love a years supply of rabbits of all sizes. Much better than rats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back