Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BROWNS

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Can't sleep again and bored,just fed a few animals and thought i'd work on my camera skills some more.These are just some random shots i took while feeding...enjoy
2005_0419various0026.jpg

2005_0419various0028.jpg

2005_0419various0030.jpg

2005_0419various0021.jpg

2005_0419various0025.jpg

yeah there's 2 of us online and outnumbered by 3 spies...what's everyone else doing up at this hour?

I think i'm becoming more and more nocturnal every year,i hope i get reicarnated as a jungle if i'm going to be nocturnal :shock: Here's a few more pics....
2005_0419various0042.jpg

2005_0419various0120.jpg

The jungle above fed the night before on a good sized rat but i have a couple of stubborn hatchies that didn't feed tonight so this fella got a mouse as a treat...jungles just lurrrrve mice.
2005_0419various0073.jpg

:lol:
2005_0419various0071.jpg

Cool looking patterning 8)

Top of the morning to ya zard!!!Looks like a few more early risers online now...spy to logged off and non member ratio is looking good for the start of a new day lol

You will have to tell me how you post those bigger pictures browndog. Btw a nice girl shed last night and came up a treat

by the way a nice girl shed last night and came up a treat
Good t o hear,she'll power on from now...you'll have to send me a pic!!!

To post pics you have to link to your gallery and then go to Admin Options,prperties and you'll see something where you can choose a maximum size which is massive,i only upped the size a bit,upload a pic to your gallery after doing this to see if it's the size you want...simple stuff once someone tells you how :wink:

Wow browns and you said you couldn't take a photo!! There awesome! Love those Carpet pics the head close ups are fantastic!

Can anyone tell me what each of these animals are???????????And no donkeys or ponys this time for the one who gets it right:(

To post pics you have to link to your gallery and then go to Admin Options,prperties and you'll see something where you can choose a maximum size which is massive,i only upped the size a bit,upload a pic to your gallery after doing this to see if it's the size you want...simple stuff once someone tells you how ;)

there's 2 options there browneye ;) ...you can adjust the maximum size of the pic which i put as the largest possible, and you can choose the size which the picture initially comes out as when you click on it which i put as i think 800x600. so when you click on a thumbnail in your album it comes up as an 800x600 (which is what you link to in threads) but if you click on the pic again it comes up as a mega size so if you want you can see heaps of extra detail...even if you do have to scroll sideways for 5 mins to see all of it lol.

btw nice pics ;)

BHP, South Western Carpet, Jungle and the other one looks like another carpet..

Yep zoester i got some instructions from the soulman and he explained how you do this but i don't want to post a massive pic like that,just big enough to fit the page.....i have to learn how to use one of these photo programmes where i can adjust things such as photoshop which i don't have so i can get really good close ups etc I'm about as computer literate as a brick :lol:

I just open the pics up in Paint and then resize them or crop the good parts of the pics and save them again.. easy as. but not quite the features of photoshop.

Nope not all right...the first pic in the last post with the rat is the same animal as the last one in that post..

Yep zoester i got some instructions from the soulman and he explained how you do this

lol nope you got some instructions from him asking me lol :lol:

i've tried resizing in paint with the stretch and skew but it wouldn't save and yes i saved as a jpeg...i couldn't find how or where the funcction for cropping is.To zoom in and the crop and save at that size what di i do press "save" or " save as"?I've tried but couldn't get it happening....pc's annoy the hell out of me :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back