Random things kids say

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we were driving with both kids in the back, 2 yr old asleep but 4 yr old is wide awake, as we drive past a church my daughter (4 yr old) gasps and says "look mummy, look daddy, he is stuck!" we looked where she was pointing and it was jesus on a crucifix outside the church!

years ago sometime around christmas my mum, aunty and family friend decided to take the kids to maccas, there was a female worker dressed as santa, she asks " is there anyone who has a song they would like to sing?" (thinking a christmas song offcourse), my younger cousin maybe 8yrs or so decides he knows one....starts singing: "i never want to see your face again NO WAY GET *******ED ******* OFF". me and my mate thought it was HILARIOUS....the adults not so much lol

I don't have kids of my own, but do run into kids at my work. I'd been nice to one of them and answered her questions, so she came back with her family in tow to introduce them.
"This is mummy...and this is my little sister Casey. Don't go near her, she bites!"

Kid and mum in the toilet cubicle next to me:
Kid: "I'm doing a poo."
Mum: "That's nice."
K: "I LOVE doing poo!"
M: "Uh huh..."
At this point my radio goes off with a burst of static.
K: "What's that!"
M: "There's a lady in the cubicle next to us."
K: "What's she doing? Is she doing a poo?"
M (in hushed and embarrassed tones): "I don't know sweetie. Shh."
K: "CAN YOU ASK HER??"

"Mummy, I love our Polygamy Python"

I really really hope he meant Pygmy Python. :|

Having all those ads on tv about life insurance:
My younger brother happened to see one, being only 6 at the time he tells my father he should get some, my father says he already has some and that it's through his work and he has other etc.
My brother then asks if he gets any of the money when my father dies, my dad replies with well no, mum gets it to look after you kids
My brother says with a disappointed look on his face " oh, I thought it was like winning the lottery when you die"

Breanna who is 7 "Mummy can I lay down here please" yes of course Baby are you OK? Breanna"Nooooo Mummy, I have morning sickness"
ROFLMFAO ..... hmmmm I dont know where she pulled that one from LOL

My 3 year old son was being a bit of a brat, so my partner said to him I hope you have kids just like you when your older...to which my son sarcastically laughed then replied:
No dad, I'm gonna get bigger and I'm gonna have a lizard...

Nawwww how cute. I can hear him saying that, I bet Dad couldn't be mad at him after he said that.

Little Brother: Hey mat?
Me: What?
Little Brother: There should be day in space
Me: :|

Last edited:
my eldest girl last year we were having roast chicken for dinner it was whole and sitting on the table waiting for her grandfather to carve and she asks * how many legs does a chicken have ?*
I say ( slight sarcasm) * i dont know jade how many legs does a chicken have ?*
to which she stops and thinks and says *4*
i look at her in total disbelief and ask * have you seen a live chicken?*
she says *yes mum* i just look at her and after a few mins shes like *ooooohhhh they have two legs i was counting the wings*
...kicker is she was 13 then and shes 14 now and we had her and my brother who is 17 (and training to be a chef) searching the house for a wooden fry pan .....

My three year old was naughty tonight and i sent her to bed and she says * nope my sleep in the lizars house now your mean* and tried to open the tank i picked her up and put her in her bed and said *nope in your bed* and she says *fine my cranky now and my not your friend til the sun wakes up*

Last edited:
I had someone over installing new lights in our living room last week, & overheard my son saying 'ummmm excuse me, but does my mum know u are doing that, cause my mum doesnt like mess' :lol: I couldnt help but laugh.......its nice to know he hears what i say, now if only he would take his own advice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back