Rats,Cats and snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're doing this for your own benefit, stop posting it and garnering for attention.
It's your risk to take, you're not going to change anyone's opinion on the matter, so why keep posting your little time bomb?

Even if you are in the vast, vast, VAST minority of people where this scenario actually works out, and your pets live out their entire lives without ever coming into conflict, what are you going to say? "Haha, I told you so"? You'll still have just been lucky, nothing more, and we'll repeat the same mantra the next time around: "This is not a great idea...".

Are they gaining anything from these interactions? No? Then why are you putting them in a scenario that is literally begging to go wrong that one instance you get lax and decide everything is hunky dory amd one of your predatory animals, through no fault of its own acts on one of its most important primal reflexes?

I think you just enjoy the attention, and you're an irresponsible dick for it.

Attention ey?Seems to have worked on you.BTW.Im a female, and i feel sorry for you guys.Take your anger out on another cat,rat.snake thread, theres plenty of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW.Im a female, and i feel sorry for you guys.Take your anger out on another cat,rat.snake thread, theres plenty of them.

You got exactly the same reaction last time you posted a thread like this, what the hell did you expect the response would be like. The fact most people are against what you are doing just goes to show that the majority of keepers on here are responsible pet owners which i guess puts you in the minority.

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit like those people who think our dogs great with kids, it will be fine leaving him alone round the baby. Next minute babys got a crushed skull, at least we know for next time.

I am closing this thread. I can see down the track a very bad ending............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back