Ray Hoser

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how about removing all the superfluoius comments as well so that the thread; at least; makes sense or take your fauning to a new thread. If you remove a post dont go on about it. Thats the reason you removed it isnt it.

Simon, I cant take Hoser seriously anymore but the OPMV or whatever is a serious issue and as a person who has a fair few elapids pass through their hands it at least highlighted to me the need to introduce much stricter quarentine and handling measures that I had been using previously.
Our reliance on and mentality of living on the "She'llbe right Islands" is no longer a protection from the rest of the world. With the increase in Herp keeping comes the increase in disease and he spread of it. We all need to lift our game.

Thanks you guys for sympathy. And thanks Nicole for making this post of not slatemans article disappear. I did not want to do this my self.

To people who do not understand the reason what I am sad about : Some clown written letter to NPWS pretending that is from me. Just to let you know, If you see on the internet or in chatrooms any articles written by slateman, use your judgement. I am inwolved only on APS and in APS chatroom ocassionally. I do not have time to write to other sites because of large amount of time i spent here. And I would newer do this because I am not worrying about people's business outside of APS.

Looks like your famous as steve irwin now Slatey, lol. not the first time you [and i]have been impersonated i recall. I wouldnt worry about it, plenty of people on herp sites hate me too so im told. Pity people do these things, plenty else to do with life. cheer up. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back