rc car lovers?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raddy318

Reaction score
hey everyone, anyone else into rc cars? if soo what kind do yous have?
im keen to know:)

Only just started to get into it. I currently have a E-revo Brushless Edition. Been thinking about getting a HPI Baja 5b as well. I'll see how I go with the E-revo first.

A mate of mine is also into choppers. I can't really justify the price to get into them, but one day I might.

I got a Traxxas E-Revo too, standard one, but don't use it much now. I can't justify the ridiculous money they charge for replacement parts, so it lies dormant now. I'm also into choppers, and they still get used occasionally. Favourite is the Blade 400.

nicee:)
ive got a baja and they suck. ! save your money. !
ive also got a kyosho inerno neo, protos v2, taxxas E-maxx brushless, traxxas rustler VXL

Im got a 1/5scale rovan baja, it goes like a beast....... Im racing it on the 3rd Jan. :).

Iv been eyeing them off for a while theresuspension set up is the same as a gq patrol too bad i cant find a gq patrol body anywere or i would be rc crawling that rather then tinkering around with my actual comp truck build

Mate, jump on the Ausrc forum, and crawlanz. I've seen some patrol bodies for sale. Their out there, just hard to find.

nicee:)
ive got a baja and they suck. ! save your money. !
ive also got a kyosho inerno neo, protos v2, taxxas E-maxx brushless, traxxas rustler VXL

What are the issues you've had with the Baja. I know a couple of blokes that have them and they swear by them. I like the idea of petrol RC cars because you don't need to deal with recharge times or changing nitro mixes regarding weather conditions etc.

2011-03-27 10.23.12.jpg
Mine C/F chassis axial xr10.CrawlANZ is the place to get good info and help.

What are the issues you've had with the Baja. I know a couple of blokes that have them and they swear by them. I like the idea of petrol RC cars because you don't need to deal with recharge times or changing nitro mixes regarding weather conditions etc.
I just find that they are no fun at all to drive, just to big and lazy

Baja 5b fully upgraded alloy 30.5cc engine , if there tuned correctly they are the best thing out

Baja 5b fully upgraded alloy 30.5cc engine , if there tuned correctly they are the best thing out

Have you changed your pipe or any other upgrades. If I do get one I'll probably make a few upgrades. I'm a bit of a speed freak so stock doesn't really float my boat.

Here is the chopper that my mate has (not his in the video).
[video=youtube;gvH2f-AewX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvH2f-AewX8[/video]

Has ayone baught themselves a Traxxas X0-1 yet.
[video=youtube;_n0nXX_H0tI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n0nXX_H0tI[/video]

iv had heaps of rc cars over the years [ 15+ years]
i used to tune and fix them for a hobbie shop , by far the favs are the 1/5ths - atm i have a rovan 4wd monster truck pretty well standard . i have ran it twice since buying it a couple of months ago . in the past i have had FG` s[$$$$] and even a hpi .
id rather spend the $$$ for my real car these days .

Wow, where do I start.
I race a Xray T3 2012 on road. Was a factory driver for Xray in 2006, moved to TOP then back to Xray for this year.
I also have a Losi 22, Associated B44.1, Yokomo Dogfighter 870c. My daughter also races an Associated B44.1. Next on the shopping list for 2012 is either an Xray 808e or an Associated 8.2e.

Attachments

• IMG_0847.jpg
    IMG_0847.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1037.jpg
    IMG_1037.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1042.jpg
    IMG_1042.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_1050.jpg
    IMG_1050.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0479.jpg
    IMG_0479.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 89
I didn't mention, I work at Newcastle model auto sports haha the XO 1 looks awesome! Gunna get me one when they come in

ive got quite a collection going on....but a few of my drivers are, kyosho inferno777,sp2,wc +6 hpi savage+3 losixx4we tamiya trf 415mre 416, 417wc traxxas revo plat, etc

Attachments

• dri.jpg
    dri.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00256.jpg
    DSC00256.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back