rc car lovers?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i drift a 1/10th teh-r31 with a 9t brushless and 30 amp esc hobbywing combo normally run a 4500mah 30c 7.2v 2s battery mods are trf shocks alloy steering knuckles eagle drive shafts front one way and rear spool(swap em over for a more circuit style set up) stealth velcro mounts and a few grams of extra weight in the rear

as there a mid front motor set up the drift real nice and have plenty of steering angle my next upgrades for it when i start drifting it alot again will be carbon chassis and counter steer gears

apart from that its pretty bloody close to perfect!

I just noticed this thread. I have had many r.c cars and trucks. Today alls i have is a Team Assoiated RC10GT. Ill post a ferw pictures when I have more time.

the old rc10gt , i have the 1st model of them . i used to race the rc10T too . the good old days .

1/5 scale Baja with dominator pipe, 78km/h great fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my son and I are into cars a little bit 1 nitro stampede 1 brushless 4x4 stampede 1 slash ultimate 1 brushless buggy 1 tamiya sand viper 1 crawler and we are trying to build a 4wd 4ws crawler
View attachment 267369

the old rc10gt , i have the 1st model of them . i used to race the rc10T too . the good old days .
I have one of the first few. Went threw a couple engines. Other then that I havent had to reolace to many parts. They are verry solid cars, and i put mine threw hell. I just sold my brushless traxxas rustler that beast flew.

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone take there rcs on sand?

I have a few times. IMO its not worth it. I hate breaking my r.c's down to clean them. And you will have to after driveing on sand. Ill stick with my dirt bikes and atv's on sand. Much funner.

Anyone in Brisbane able to fix and tune a Traxxas Maxx off road RC?. Please Pm me. Cash paid for time and parts.
Cheers
Dee
The biggest problem with nitro RC engines is they need to be tuned on the day if you want the best out of them. Wasn't unusual to end up a turn or more on the high speed needle from where u started at 3-4 hours ago. Temp and humidity play a massive part of getting the tune right.

In saying that, see if there is a track locally, either onroad or offroad and approach someone there

Just added a Traxxas Rally to the stable , WOW this is great fun apart from the hoover efect
for the young ones that means it picks up all the crap its driving on, dirt,grass, rocks leaves . And needs to be emptied every 5 minutes

good to see a old thread spark back up:) current toys i have are axial wraith. (up for sale atm) axial xr 10 , fully vanquished out with viper body less chassis, losi boss claw 2.2 tires, dual micro sidewinders escs, savox 34kg servo!
rustler vxl, with everything possible integy:)
hpi savage flux, (currently for sale)
traxxas slash 4x4 ultimate, (no up gradeds needed)
and a blade 450X, love this guy, soo much fun

- - - Updated - - -

good to see a old thread spark back up:) current toys i have are axial wraith. (up for sale atm) axial xr 10 , fully vanquished out with viper body less chassis, losi boss claw 2.2 tires, dual micro sidewinders escs, savox 34kg servo!
rustler vxl, with everything possible integy:)
hpi savage flux, (currently for sale)
traxxas slash 4x4 ultimate, (no up gradeds needed)
and a blade 450X, love this guy, soo much fun

wraith --how often do you go through drive shafts on the ultimate ? or do you not use lipo's , my son is going through 1 a week atm . They are bringing out new improved ones soon ,but not soon enough !!!!

i run mine on 11.1v 3s lipo, and have never done a drive shaft, all tho in my rustler i was forever replacing them, with my radio i can adjust how agressive i want the throttle on take off, backed it off a tad, and havent dont one yet, if u dont have that option, get some small cable ties and put around the uni's, this sometimes helps :)

yes i think he runs it on 70/30
nothing in his vocabulary is gentle !!

Guys got a few i need to get rid of if anybody is interested, hybao, a few xrays, kyosho ferrari inferno and they keep just coming, Send a pm if interested in anything, might have to see what else i got i think i got a few brand new planes also.

I forgot about this thread. Here are a couple pictures of my rc10gt.

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back