record books.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no as you dont have her in your stock anymore, if you have already let them no, then that is fine.

It should have been marked down as a death in your records. Your total at the bottom should reflect this. When you fill at the first line in your new book you only need your brought forward numbers and date. No other info is required.

In your new book you only put in the date you handed your book in, 1/4/05 and your total brought forward and that's it.

this may be a stupid question

but this is my first year in sending in my reptile book,
it says on the cover to return the book for a new one,

question.

do i send in the whole book or do i just send in the blue pages?

I think you rip out the blue pages for your own records and then send in the book.

Send in the book, keep the blue pages as your own records.

And then, a few weeks later, Jeff will send you a brand new book.

:p

Hix

Sent mine today, its in the trusting hands of Australia post at the moment :shock:

Africancichlidau, jeffrey is head honcho supreme being and commander in chief he does not lick he employs suitabley qualified and experienced lickers. :wink: :wink:

He should share them around then oldman, I would like an experienced licker..... :shock: :wink:

record books

Africancichlidau,its those really big envelopes its wearing jeffreys lickers out. :p

RE: record books

By the ears I believe Afro..... :shock: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back