Redlands Wildlife - HELP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmikk

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
As you maybe aware Redlands Wildlife was established to fight for the protection of habitat for native wildlife in the Redlands area of South East Queensland.

Well, the fight is on to stop Redlands City Council trying to convert one of our few remaining wildlife refuges into a public place.

Redlands City Council has, without consultation commenced survey work for a walkway / cycleway right through the heart of the West Eprapah Wildlife Refuge. We have seen the effects this has on native fauna & flora and with so few native habitats left, we are taking up the fight to stop this Council project.

Please visit our website at www.redlandswildlife.com and follow the links through to our West Eprapah Wildlife Refuge fight, read that facts for yourself and if you agree, please sign our online petition.

This is so much more than just a local issue, this has the potential to show all local councils that this wanton destruction of wildlife habitat will not be tolerated.

Thanks in advance for your support.

I signed it, ive seen your site and I love all the wildlife!

I also signed it! Hope it still counts even though I'm not in QLD

Thanks Dan & Thank you Dragon Lady

As you say Dan it is important to confirm your signature, check your e-mail account and click on the link sent to you after signing to confirm.

Thanks again guys

hmm my son didnt get an email...
i will check back later then

I signed it but didnt get an emailback yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back