Reptile Collage Tattoo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the GTP alot better than the adder, and i agree with ren, time will tell what the adder looks like, i'd be worried in 10 yrs time that the colors will fade and blend and it'll look like a birthmark or something similar. The quality of work is outstanding and i cant wait to see it when it's finished.

Cheers Wayne, you know Reg and his detail!! After 5 hours we were both spent, so I'll get it finished when I'm home next.

They are both excellent quality tattoos, by an outstanding tattoo artist. The adder is fantastic, but also not quite finished. However if it does start to fade I'll be straight down to Reg to get it touched up. Its a case of watch this space I guess, but thanks for your comments.

That's insane!!! I have been thinking about dropping by venom art for sometime now.

How do you choose what to get done though? or is that why you are going with a collage?

I just sort through my many thousand reptile pictures, then I take it to Reg and let him weave his magic. I will end up with about 8 different reptiles on my arm. Then just fill the gaps with black.

where is the tattoo shop im gettin a half sleeve done soon and wanna go check him out

So does Reg only do realism/nature type stuff? I'd definitely want a snake that looks real but not sure if I'd want it surrounded by leaves, logs, etc.

Got a little more work done to the tattoo today...

Very cool, i had something similar in mind for myself only in black and grey, though it seems like a bit of a sin to have a black and grey GTP.

hey m3r is it possible to get a photo of the rear of the tattoo ? all i see is the head and the end of the tail what does the rest of it look like ? i would love to get my coastal tattooed from my sholder then wrapping down my arm stopping just under my elbow with the head

Thanks guys, I'm just lucky enough to have them on my arm, all the praise needs to go to Reg!

Driftoz, the tatts are all shown. They are both just head shots with no body. I'm going to have a heap of close up head shots rather than whole snakes at this stage, however I might change my mind in the future, hence the more collage feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back