Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fauce

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I found a reptile on the side of the road on Bourke Street in Surry Hills. It is fat and healthy but i doubt it is a wild animal based on where it was found.

Anyone lost a reptile in Surry Hills??

If you can describe it then i will give it back to you. Otherwise i will give it to the Herp Society/WIRES.

Thanks
Garth

It's 'Dude' my Eastern Water Dragon... I was taking him for a walk the other night when a cat scarred him and he broke his leash.

I lost a few species in that area, wouldn't be my blue tongue by any chance is it??

94134300 Sydney Wildlife. It will end up at either Macherps or Illawarra.

So anyways about this lost herp!

Would be a plump grey/yellow female beardie?
Mate said one got away from his place near Cleveland st redfern. Bit of a track for a beardy to surry tho

And also leaving a herp in such an urban and highly populated area would only endanger the animals life, hence why there's relocation programs and groups.

So anyways about this list herp!

Would be a plump grey/yellow female beardie?
Mate said one got away from his place near Cleveland st redfern. Bit of a track for a beardy to surry tho
Haven't lived in inner Sydney for some years, but from memory doesn't Cleveland St run through Redfern and into Surry Hills.

Yeah it does but I'd feel it would be a long way for a beardy to run.. Never know though

Just because its Surry Hills dont mean its not wild. Go for a walk through Hyde park and thats the middle of the city.

Way off the original subject.
One thing that i will guarantee is that it is not my reptile LOL.

I do not think that this forum is about spelling mistakes or who does what for a job, but more about sharing information & learning from others & helping. Anyone that wants more than that GO to facebook or something or send a PM & leave these forums for those that genuinely have some questions & awnsers or something worthwhile to share.

Have a nice day.
Cheers
Ian

What a retarded thread this has become.
If the OP is still bothering to read this I'd be very interested to know what it is/was when you find its owner or you give it to WIRES. You sound pretty confident that it's not a local so I'm guessing it's something that is generally found in central Aus or WA?

grow up please people and stop the off topic rubbish and personal comments about other members..

I've removed the above posts and the first person who starts this rubbish again will definitely be infracted maybe with 4 points.

I hope thats clear. thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back