Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cain04

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to check. I currently have the basic Qld reptile license.
Im looking to start getting more snakes and start breeding. Im looking at BHP and womas, however may go diamonds or Jungle pythons :D. There is so many I want, but will do abit more research and what not before I decide what my next purchase will be.

So really my question is, in regards to breeding and increasing my collection do i need to upgrade my license? I had a brief look online but got a little turned around so thought some one here might hopefully be able to give me a quick yes/no answer and if need be point me to the license upgrade section.

Many Thanks for any help.

Cheers
Cain

I don't remember reading anything about a limit when I got the license. I'm sure someone else will come along and give you a more definitive answer.

Otherwise it might be worth emailing them?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

If you want to breed woma's you will have to upgrade to the restricted license as you can only have two on a recreational license. Any other species except GTP is completely fine and you can have any number of them without upgrading. When you do breed and get hatchlings you just put down a Natural increase with however you managed to hatch onto your species page.
Cheers Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back