• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

reptiles for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

najanaja

Reaction score
reptile for sale,,

female coastal carpet python,,unreal colouration,5-6 foot long,eats anything and handles great..$300(bargin)should breed this year.bought as a imbricata but found out due to a head scale count is not but still an unreal snake

male bredli X murrey darling,,all the bredli small scales and patterns,just a little less of the orange,,eats anything he can fit in his mouth and handles great,4 foot long,$350ono is bigger than in the pictures shown(old pics)

pair of 18 month old water dragons,,a bit over 30-40cm each,a little tricky to handle but NEVER bite,both eat just about everthing from pinkys,cat/dog food,fruit and veg and all live a dead insects,plus anything else eatable you put in the tank.$250 ono

first pic is of the coastal female and second and third of the bredli x

email me at [email protected]

Attachments

• snake 1.JPG
    snake 1.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 212
  • use 1.JPG
    use 1.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 213
  • colour.JPG
    colour.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
ps..
mount warren park is northern gold coast and prefer local pic up,,,but if you want to pay for freight i will consider it...

how old is the bredli cross, and can i see more pics please
kylie

you sure its not an imbricata? who did you get it from?

if i had another enclosure ready to go the bredli x would be sold. if it doesn't sell in a hurry let me know as i am just down the road from you at ormeau. i'll suss out another enclosure.

you sure its not an imbricata? who did you get it from?

i got it from paul burrows from south australia,,he told me it was a wild caught juvi from the karri forest(which is on the southern coastline of WA,he had for years,,but earthling was gunna buy it off me but reconed one of his friends from WA said it wasnt an imbricata due to a scale missing from the head...i hope theres no difference between the coastal imbricata and forest form in scale counts or im gunna be ripping my self off big time...

if i had another enclosure ready to go the bredli x would be sold. if it doesn't sell in a hurry let me know as i am just down the road from you at ormeau. i'll suss out another enclosure.

i got two nice enclosures here you can have one of for free if you want the bredli x,,just needs two peices of glass cut for the sliding doors,,i got a big 5 bank enclosure of him and he chucked the 2 others in for me minus the glass,,,thay are brand new just waiting for a home...
purpose built snake tanks,,,
white malamine heat treated wood,prob 700mmx600mmx500mm..raised wood front in case of spills...your typical reptile enclosure you can buy from your local pet store..

how much for the 6ft and enclosure and could i come over and have a look at her on the weekend as i only live 5mins from you rgds nick

see how the funds go mate, need to get heat lamp/mat thermostat and all that jazz sorted out. Will let you know.

how much for the 6ft and enclosure and could i come over and have a look at her on the weekend as i only live 5mins from you rgds nick

if you want one of the enclosures as mentioned in the above post that needs the glass,,
it would be free with the snake..
if i still have her on the weekend there will be no probs comming over..
im getting heaps of emails about her but no local buyers have confirmed purchase,,,heaps of people interstate want her but freight is last resort

with the colors on it it looks imbricata, dont sell it just yet, get an expert opinion, you dont wanna sell an imbricata for $300

with the colors on it it looks imbricata, dont sell it just yet, get an expert opinion, you dont wanna sell an imbricata for $300

there are no expert opinions around here....all scale counts matched imbricata except by supposed experts in WA the head scale is out,,body and ventral scales all match,,just supposedly she is missing some sort of scale near the mouth or something,,i just got all this info on a crackly mobile call so i cant be to sure exactly what was said

well from what i hear its imbricata, if all other scale counts match i say its imbricata, i'll give ya $300 for it if you want it gone tho

regards the imbricata or not an imbricata.......
I phoned and email'd pics to all the big WA herpers/harvesters from North to South and the majority said its not an imbricata from the markings and a couple said not sure but probably not. One fella who is on this forum though nailed it with the nostril scale. Coastals have a nostril suture(a line on the scale) on the nostril scale running towards the eye....Imbricata do NOT have this. this particular snake had the nostril suture which would mean its a coastal. They also referred to the head scalation numbers being different too between the two species which someone else also mentioned. The midbody counts of this snake were in the coastal and imbricata range so no confirmation their.....
Soooooo....I deemed the snake from my collection of evidence NOT an Imbricata but a nice coastal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back