Reptiles in perth

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi people long time since iv logged on here i have since sold my whole reptile collection and moved from brisbane to perth i have just purchased my cat 4 licence in perth and am now hunting reptiles which seem to be grossly over priced and few and far between(and in the case of snakes all really young).

my question is are there any supplyers in perth that are selling 2yrs+ morelia spilota imbricata iv only found hatchlings for sale at 770-800 bucks?

also i cant seem to find any varanus tristis tristis seeing as these are not a snake, turtle or amphibian would i be able to freight tristis over from other states?

dialog from other wa herpers would be great cheers

Your right cris .... sucks to live in WA if your into herps.

No problems bringing in Varanids, presuming nothings changed recently. Had a mate bring in some ackies and frillies a couple of years ago with no problems.

Try Gary Davies for carpets, google West Aussie Reptiles for his website, or he might see your post here.

Jordan

i got a job offer in perth but had to say no as i could not bring my self to sell all my babys.
good luck with the hunting,i would try pilbara pythons as dave would know who you could get stuff off if he does not have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back