Roadkill bhp

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PeterJohnson
if you were buying a herp, wouldnt you research it? so you knew how to look after it?
By that I mean, if you didnt know what you were doing then why would you rely on asking strangers about how to keep a $7000 Python?

Just my opinion my friend.

Hi Iceman
It is terrible to come across a herp that has been killed.

To cheer you up I have a good news story!
While traveling through western QLD a few months back from Katherine NT to Bris, my wife was asleep in the passenger side when I slammed on the brakes! She thought we were having an accident until I told her in million an hour talk, BHP back there!

It is the biggest BHP I have ever seen in the wild! lucky we turned around because a road train was approaching, I managed to wave him around and picked the python up to move it back into bushland.
Poor old thing was so cold.

The bag you see measures 1.6 metres

enjoy the pics!
Rascal...............

re Roadkill

Goodthing you put it off the road Rascall,dont think it wouldve lasted long and he is an easy target for vehicles and really big adult python,pics as well, good job!!! :D

yes he is a very nice looking bhp rascal779.
olivehydra- how is that little yellow worn of ur's going?

iceman said:
yes he is a very nice looking bhp rascal779.
olivehydra- how is that little yellow worn of ur's going?

Still waiting, Tim wont release them until he is 100% happy with their feeding, which is fine by me. Still I have been pretending by monitoring temps and misting to control humidity to get it just right. Its got to be one of the best maintained empty cages around :wink:

thats true, but it wont be empty for to long, u'll get him soon enough. there not really that hard to look after anyway, after all they r just a python.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back