roman nose terriers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a look at dogs.com.au that's your best best or get in Contact with the canine council and ask for bull terrior breeders close to you.

Frozenmouse, I don't know where your getting your information from but its all wrong wrong wrong.... did I mention you're wrong.
I have owned 2 of them my dad owned one and 2 of my friends have owned them and my ex is a vet and i used to work at an animal shelter where we had quite a few come through , oh i forgot to mention they like to run away because they are stupid .
I dont have anything against them i dearly loved mine and i like the look of them but i have to say they are a special needs dog.
lets be realistic when has one ever won an obedience trial or even successfully competed in one.

Last edited:
i highly reccomend getting one as a family pet :) we have always had bullterriors as a child and now. Our dog Tia is the most gentle loving girl ever she gets along great with all our boys.
baby2011 062.jpg
I like the full size ones....not a fan of small dogsmyself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back