Rough Scaled Python Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression the most of the hard work on getting roughies in vic was done ie. Approved by dse etc etc but are just waiting for it to go through parliment.

I heard this a little while ago ad i am hoping someone here could help me out with some facts -- Its in regards to the size of their chompers... i heard that they have the largest teeth of any Australian python <-- this true of false?

In regards to keeping them in Victoria, i read somewhere last night that they are working on making it possible for you guys to keep Rough Scaled Pythons down there as well :)

true, judging from the bites from my yearling i think its teeth are about the same as my much older coastals

I heard this a little while ago ad i am hoping someone here could help me out with some facts -- Its in regards to the size of their chompers... i heard that they have the largest teeth of any Australian python <-- this true of false?

TRUE ! they have HUGE teeth :shock:

OUCH !!! Mudimans, did you have the sent of rodents on you, or does that one think it's a jungle ? LOL

this picture is not mine my partner sent it to me but for the size of the roughies they do have huge teeth

Attachments

• 502_000b.jpg
    502_000b.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 891
SR have dropped there prices to meet the price that URS are selling them for.... 3K a pair now. very VERY tempting!

SR have dropped there prices to meet the price that URS are selling them for.... 3K a pair now. very VERY tempting!

Not surprising... it's been more than just URS selling them at that price; it was only a matter of time for the ranch followed suit.

They are definetly a class 2 reptile in NSW arent they? Was just looking and realised theyre not on my species list.

we are not even allowed to keep them in vic whihc is a shame form my knowledge you can keep there everywhere but

Bit of a rapid price drop there hey. Becoming more tempting everyday. But i Promised myself im only allwed one snake per year :(.

I beleive that picture belongs to John Weigel :)

That picture is the one that sold me on the roughies.
I still haven't copped a bite yet though. Ours are really placid except at feed time.

Goddamn thats some serious teeth! Looks like crazy pirahna teeth! Sucks to be the person bitten by them! :shock: But they are soo soo pretty with their blue eyes an all...*sigh* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back