Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nice snakes you've got their, you cant really see their LONG teeth, is it because they are visibly bigger when the snake gets bigger?

Couldn't get the camera close or focused enough. Yes they are distnctly bigger in larger ones!

beautiful snakes cant wait until the price drops then i will have myself a pair or two

They love to watch you. I have positioned mine beside where I sit to watch teev or taptaptap at the computer, and they always end up perching so they can observe me. They have such a sweet and inquisitive nature which, when coupled with their beautiful faces, make them too easy to waste hours on :) They are so calm and delightful.

Their Number Twos are very different to that of other morelia babies. I do not know why this is.

Ive been luckily enough to see and hold some of these great snakes...Thanx for the pics...

I just love the way they change from predominantly dark to predominantly white. Plus their head is AMAZING.

does anyone hav anypics of them big please and why are they worth so much? lol thanks

Great pics guys, cant wait to get a pair of these

At Snake Ranch they are kept in a draw system as seen on the snake ranch web site. Hatcho drawers are 450mm long, 150 wide and 100 deep with bottom heat at the rear giving a temperature gradient from 32C to about 28c at the cool end. About one in ten start feeding on pinky mice but most start on day old quails then graduate to mice after few feeds.

Up to yearling they are kept in the larger tray system 400 x 800 x 200 with a similar heat gradient. After a year they are about 1 meter long and transferred to adult cages about 900W x 600H x 600Dwith a temperature gradient across the cage.

We have had no trouble wth feeding or general health. And as for personality, they are as sweet, calm and friendly as can be.

Is a bite from a young one any worse than another carpet, due to their longer teeth?

No. I was carrying my ones around down my top and one of them, surprise surprise the male, bit me on the you-know-what and it no worse than any other hatcho bite.

No. I was carrying my ones around down my top and one of them, surprise surprise the male, bit me on the you-know-what and it no worse than any other hatcho bite.

Ha:lol: I like his style8)

Donk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back