SA people only

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im from Murray bridge. Ive been to that pet expo a few years ago and had a ball :D

Hello I'm in SA,
Hey do you guys do anything.... ie; meet 'n' greet or something to meet others in the hobby in SA

yeah we do, havent had anything in the past month or so with xmas stuff....
but i think it might be time to organise one again....

I ment just a general social outing, just something to say hi to everyone, put faces to names. you kno wmeet new people with the same intrest??

I ment just a general social outing, just something to say hi to everyone, put faces to names. you kno wmeet new people with the same intrest??

Anthony, the best way to do it is to put up a post somewhere saying hey all how bout a meet up at a pub or somewhere.... time and date.... give people a couple of weeks notice and it will go from there....

Are we still interested in Monarto Zoo? Or maybe Gorge wildlife park? Gorge has bbq facillities.

I've been wanting to go to Monarto for ever! Never been!!!

Its fabulous.... 3pm is the best as the bus tours are included & that is the time they feed the giraffe
they,in the last year have re-done their there habitat for their tawny dragons.. real nice!.. no other reptiles on display yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back