SA people only

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm here too. Up the Ral Ral Creek off the Murray River. Expat Sandgroper, but been here in the Riverland for about 35yrs plus(lost count now!), so I reckon I'm nearly a local. Have wanted to do a get 2gether for a few years, but just haven't been able to organise anything. Just slack I guess? Cheers Cheryl

Yep the Bredl's Reptile Park is now getting a new lease of life I think. The "Barefoot Bushman" Bredl is now down here running it. Things are getting repaired and rejuvenated. Cheers Cheryl

Get together.... How about Easter weekend ??

Anyone busy ??

Would be happy to make it at my place again but so many of you are so far away...

Maybe a park ?? BBQ ??

Mrs I

xxx

im up for something too....

also ray, i wanna come check out your room soon, need ideas for my new room! :)

Weren't Jason and Michel at Reptile City going to hold a party or something at the shop? Perhaps they've been busy.....

I'd opt for another get together at Adelaide Zoo but I'll go with the flow whereever. Taryn, I too would hold it at my place but I'm on the other side of the city....

lol late on this one but we're in adelaide too.

I believe we are going to the expo this weekend, figure the kids will love it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back