Sad Loss Tonight

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A old pic of one of her Daughter's.

Attachments

• IMG_3283.jpg
    IMG_3283.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 97
R.I.P Grandma..... Sounds like she had a wonderful & fullfilling life.... We should put on one hell of a funeral for her tho ;)
Let her children live on to be as good as her!

:cry: its hard enough to loose any olive and one you had for that long would just tear u to bits sorry to hear mate

too bad every one dosent like snakes she will be missed R.I.P

very sorry for your loss, it must be very hard for you after having her for such a long time, may she rest in peace

wow 360 eggs she must of been ur pride and joy sorry to hear she passed on but if its ok with you i would love to see sum pics of her casue im getting one myself from shane prob

So sad 2 hear i think's it's safe to say we all feal for you man and it's a shame such a remarkable animal has pasted. R.I.P old Girl im sure you will be missed.

Cheers Kev

Sorry for your loss Bob. Ild also love to see a pic of the old girl. And i must say its refreshing to see that a commercial breeder cares about their animals enough to put a RIP on a forum.

Bob, is this the same big Olive that bit you on the chest when she thought she was getting fed? you turned up to a show with blood seeping through your shirt (story you told at AHS about 2 years back).

Poor Olive, at least you had a great animal for the long period of time you did. RIP Olive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back