• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sale and free

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevDaniel

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Wandandian, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Hi all.
I am moving and need to have most of my fish tanks sold or given away. Some have stand, some have hoods. Some have lights. Have too many tanks to post pictures of them all so just come down and see for yourself. As i want to clear the tanks out i will take any reasonable small offer you may make. Or you may choose to bring some female rats in exchange.

I have those two enclosures i posted photos of last week. There has been much interest but still no sale. They will be sold for the best offer you can make or like i wrote before in exchange for some rodents.

I still have the bathtub if anybody wants to come and take it away.

hey dan have you got a 3 foot tank that does not leak that would be suitable for fish
cheers scott.....................................

where are the enclosure photos posted?

any 2ft tanks i'll buy for $10 each, have mice for exchange pinkies to adult, 4week old rats, call 49675429

wish i was down there!! all the good stuff is always anywhere but QLD!!

Ali said:
wish i was down there!! all the good stuff is always anywhere but QLD!!
that reminds me of the tourism ad... "where else but queensland.. where else but queensland..."
dont worry...newcastles far from syd too! think of the petrol money :?

if you could do any better i would appreciate it but at the very least i will accept two. Remember thought that there are two thermostats and proper lighting gear in the enclsoures so i would be happt to get more than two rats but i will let you decide. How soon could you come down and pick the cupboard enclosures up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back