• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sale and free

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The move has finally found a date which will see be moving all my gear on monday., Nobody has come to check out any of the items i have for sale. I need to have them sold or they will become landfill as there is no space at my new home. Name your price you wish to pay for the items or simply bring down some rats in exchange.
I also have an LG fridge for sale. it is three years old and in great condition. I paid $600 for it new and selling it for $300 ono.
I am moving from nowra ao the gear for sale is in Nowra. Please call me on 0413 558 374 or 44226257. Rev

What sort of larger 4ft plus enclosures have you got?What are they made from,condition etc etc.
Also what bit of Nowra are you in as we have relatives up near Albatross end.
Thanks Josh :twisted:
ps If possible a reply tonight (Friday would be appreciated as we would have to make a weekend of it.)

Sorry i meant any enclosure bigger than 4ft.
I tried ringing the phone but it wasn't in a mobile area or something like that.
Thanks for your time anyway.

the way ur posting one after the other sounds like u need money or food for ur reptiles.

okay spottie you come down and give me money so i can go out drinking. Could it be that i am trying to clear out some reptile enclosures so i am selling or swapping for the cheapest possible thing i can charge. Please keep such silly comments to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back