Sales theft

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

I hate this door to door sales people. Why they always intrude my privacy.
I wander why is always something missing from my courtyard, and now i know. If you are not home they love to help them self.
I did not want to open door to obvious salesperson and after 30 seconds pushing of bell, he was leaving with pot plant in the hand. Poor guy did not realized that i am watching him.
He was lucky that i only verbally abused him.
Why there is not law to protect people against it?

LMAO
I bet he was shocked when you finally opened the door to confront him.

hahahaha lmao!!! wd slatey

It'd be good to find who he works for and get him sacked. One phone call to the company he is representing should be all it would take.

Should have opened the door with a snake under your arm, that would have scared the sh..s out of him. :lol:

Damn you beat me to it Artie! Nice work Slatey...I agree with Parko. He probably would've taken the pot plant to sell to the next victim :)

Well Slatey, there is a law against it, its illegal to steal. But I challenge anyone to tell me how such a law can "protect" you. Laws dont protect, sadly Slatey, Buy yourself a pitbull!

I am curious as to why Slatey didnt call the police.
Was this an actual factual "POT" plant lol
Just kiddin Slatey.I would of loved to see this dudes face...

No it was not grass MH. I give this up long time ago as teenager.
Police have enough work with out this bubs to anoid them, And i did not want him to lose job becaose that is not me.
After all it was only potblant LOL.

Legally you have a right to prosecute. If charged (from what you said it should be pretty easy) he would have a "minor theft" black mark on his record. He wouldn't get employed in the sales industry again. In most industries actually. But that is just me, I am vindictive. Never cross a vindictive lawyer lol!

Wattso, in an ideal world, laws could and would protect us, unfortunatly they are not enforced either due to lack of interest or number of police etc.

All i can say is you restrained your self very well.I would of run out and kicked him square in his bum.
I had an optus salesman knock the other day i was watching the idiot box was a bit slow getting up (feeling old these days) before i could get up my 9month old staffy was full pelt down the hallway, head- butted the door giving the salesman a bit of a snarl and old mate crapped nearly jumped off the balcony.
Poor fella thought the dog was coming through screen with force.
Had to laugh my dog wouldn't hurt a fly(well maybe) but loves ppl and he just wee's everywhere when he meets anyone(dirty little bugga)God i love that dog.
But i agree with wattso get a pitty.Great dog's keep ppl out who you don't want there.

Pitty's rock!
I have a tyson/redboy bitch.
She was sired from the 1st redboy in Aus (I almost bought the original redboy father for $2000 which was a bargain as the owner was charging several thousand just for stud fee) However it was temperamental and untrustworthy and I had a missus & 2 kids to worry about at the time.

I have owned & bred jeep/reids & jeep/tysons and have owned a rednose & a sorrel.I wouldnt own any other type of dog,they are great...

I have a 7 mnth old rottweiler bitch. Love her to death. I like pitts but prefer a Rotty.

People see Bes and I out for a walk and they immediatly cross to the other side of the street. Sad really because Bes is the most gentle little thing. Even when she is guarding her "territory" (our backyard) she will quite happily let you in, wont necessarily let you back out though but she wouldn't attack unless you posed a threat to her and who really wants to take on an angry rotty?

Astrobeka: My rotty pup and a friends Black headed python love each other to bit. Bes (the pup) will lay down and the python will curl up next to her for the body warmth. They have fallen asleep together for hours.

Animals of the reptilian variety and the mamalian variet can get along.

well, that's pretty cool....
i understand why people have dogs/cats as pets, i jus prefer my snakes.
no legs, no fur, no noise. perfect.

thats what i love too... no noise, i love silence..... and cats are just annoying and dogs are just a pain in the butt..... i just prefere reptiles over any other animal.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back