Save the Mary River turtle petition-pls read!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes thanks ZTB! it only takes about 30 seconds!! Mary River turtles are now Australia's most endangered turtle and in the top 25 most endangered in the world!
If you guys could see these turtles in real life you would see why I am lobbying so hard to save them. They are so intelligent, alert and gentle natured!

Expansa1

more people need to sign PLEASE

alos send emails to all ur friends about the petition if ur allready signed

ppl PLEAS!!!!!!!!!!
this is and amazing turtle, imagine if future generations cannot see this wonderful creature !!

people please sign and forward an email of this to ur friends if you haven't allready.

Its for a great course (important)

PS, I have T Shirts and Fridge magnets for sale for AFTCRA in sydney.

BTW anyone wanna own an island??

seriously among a herp community i wouldve expected the most signatures from here.

people we really need to address this situation

Zeus_the_beardie said
seriously among a herp community i wouldve expected the most signatures from here.
unfortunately even here turtles aren't very highly regarded, chuck them in a pond and forget about them is the general attitude.:cry:
Zeus_the_beardie said
Keep us posted of what is happning to do with the mary river turtles please, expansa1.
The dam is going ahead even though there is no water to fill it. :x
Peter Johnson said
PS, I have T Shirts and Fridge magnets for sale for AFTCRA in sydney.
Short arms and deep pockets?:oops:

The 25th person to sign the petition was Steve Irwin, and yes it was him.

done done and done
common people u can make a difference

Apart from signing the petition and joining AFTRCA is there anything us hobbyists can do, eg should we be buying them up for our ponds with the view to breeding them in captivity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back