Save the Mary River turtle petition-pls read!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
signed and sent on come on everyone lets save this turtle and all other endangered aussie animals

i just signed it myself, when i find a new job i'm hoping to purchase a couple mary river turtles from craig

yea i signed you have my full suport to save these turtles

cmon people please sign, i hear people saying how cruel it is to kill a brown snake and so on (including the taking out of venom thing with venomous snakes) but it is ok to cause extinction to a special harmless turtle ?

Cmon people we are called the herp community arent we?
A mary river turtle is a REPTILE and a amazing one at that !

Another way you can help is to come to the Macarthur Herps Expo on Feb 18th and buy a T Shirt or a Fridge Magnet from AFTCRA to help fund their conservation efforts.

At this pooint in time AFTCRA are still doing research. Craig is spending a lot of time on the river surveying for numbers. We still have a lot of money to raise to complete the project. Thankfully the DEC are now taking us seriously and not treating us as a private organisation.

So thanks to everyone for signing the petition but we would also love to get soem more members.

done and done.....its just a little thing from you that soo easy, why wouldnt you help these poor defensless (spelling) creatures with just a signiture that can save their entire existance!!!

-Jared

i have been finding websites with forums and posting about this petition for hours, i am trying to alert people who care about these wonderful creatures.

If only i could actually physically help i would, but im only turning 16 this year, DAMN.

Remember to forward this petition to all of your contacts.

I want to donate a little bit of money towards AFTCRA, how do i find were to donate the money to help out with the research and so on ?

I emailed it to all the poor buggers in my email list.....and other randoms :p

what actually happens with a online pertition?
How does it work? I thought you had to have a signature for it to be acknowledged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back