scale-less corn snakes.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krefft thank you for bringing an intelligent argument to this. I thought I'd heard that the original breeders were wild caught but couldn't find any proof

Thats amazing Krefft. So from your experience they are not suffering, or low immune systems, or in pain etc etc.

Do you still keep them?

They lack scales on the top of their body, that's it. They are much more robust and healthier than the Jags and Albino's I've kept.
They feel just like a smooth gecko.
I told a mate that I'd sell them if I got a stupid offer
Then I got a stupid offer
Then I sold them

Lol who can argue with that.
You say you felt them. How often do people actually handle their adders? I'd be so scared

lol.... fair enough. If i had the money i would have given you a stupid offer too!

Hopefully it won't be too long till they are avail in better numbers.

I was simply referring to your comment on how you need to see them in the flesh before you appreciate them. We are all intitled to opinions big boy so keep your pants on.

The few I know of have all experienced shedding issues and need to be assisted for each shed. Do this sound like a thriving animal to you???????

Crap on like a 2 year old......get your hand off it mate. You may well need both hands to shed these adders!

Going back into my cave of narrowmindedness now Huggie................................

I was simply referring to your comment on how you need to see them in the flesh before you appreciate them. We are all intitled to opinions big boy so keep your pants on.

The few I know of have all experienced shedding issues and need to be assisted for each shed. Do this sound like a thriving animal to you???????

Crap on like a 2 year old......get your hand off it mate. You may well need both hands to shed these adders!

Going back into my cave of narrowmindedness now Huggie................................

There was no mention of their possible health issues Nick..!!!! Only their appearence.

I agree, we all have our opinion and some have the maturity to share it without offeding other peoples opinions.

Don't forget your torch.....

Fair enough, I should have stated that the early animals DID have problems.

I should have said that I would not like to keep them as they can have health issues.

I am heading back to my animal health concerned cave now.

I have my torch but do you have the paper towel to wipe up????????????

I too have had animals that I haven't enjoyed keeping for numerous reasons, but I don't call them crap etc because I don't like them. It's personal choice.

I now understand why you wouldn't keep them and fair enough, I wouldn't fancy having to assist an adder everytime it sloughed as well.

Sorry you got the wrong cave, I will send some towel your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back